CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sisterly Love

My sister Sammi and I are the bestest of friends, so needless to say her moving to Arizona, was incredibly difficult for me.

She left on Saturday July 9th. One of THE worst days of my life. Ryan left for Oregon in 2000 after her wedding. Just like Ryan's departure, Sammi's left me crying and standing in the middle of the road, just watching her drive out of my life.

Thankfully, they are still so much a part of my life and my kiddos. We text almost every day and talk every week (or try!)

I have been working 12 hour shifts and trying to bring in some extra $$$ for the family. I got home tonight and found some sweet gifts from my sister Sammi.


In case you can't tell, they are fuschia suede Steve Madden pumps..... AMAZING! While she was visiting in August, my dog ate my shoes. So... she replaced them. But better.





....and a SIGG water bottle. I had recently told her that I had to throw my old SIGG out, so she replaced it too! How thoughtful. I am just blown away...



So lucky to have such an amazing and thoughtful person in my life. God has truly blessed me with her and I thank God for her. I miss her and Ryan every day. Thankfully, I have this sweet tattoo to remind me that even though they may fly far away, they are with me ALWAYS. Not to mention, it ups my street cred. : )

0 comments: